Our Traffic Remains Very Strong

 I hope that you have had a chance to visit all of our five websites:


I am happy to report that our websites have been used by 80,000 people every month!  We are thrilled to provide this audience access to our advertisers.  Throughout 2020, our web traffic has remained very strong and, in fact, growing.  I attribute this to our excellent content posted by our Editor Mary Gannon and supplied by so many fluid power sources around the world/

If you have not visited our websites, I advise you to do so and take in our great content.  If your company supplies fluid power solutions in the form of components, sub-systems, and systems then I invite you to submit your stories for publication on our websites.  Please contact me with any questions.


Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out