A little dip and then it gets better

Earlier this week, I had the privilege of attending the NFPA Industry and Economic Outlook Conference.  It started out with a fantastic golf outing where I got partnered with some really great folks.  We didn't win but we had a blast.

Then we got down to the business of the economy and fluid power.


The event was held at the Oak Brook Hills Resort and Conference Center in Oak Brook, IL and the NFPA and the Resort did a great job of hosting!

I will be writing more entries about the event but I wanted to hurry up and summarize my takeaway in a few words.  The consensus from the economists who presented is this:  There could/will be a slow down in the economy in the second half of 2019 and it may have already started.

It will be short and sweet and by the second half of 2020, things will be better.  To all of my advertisers, please plan for the upswing.  Stay ahead of the pack by advertising right through the slow down and you will be in a better position for the upswing!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out