Here are some ideas about advertising in current times with a focus on the fluid power industry and the markets it serves. Please feel free to comment or ask questions.
August Fluid Power World
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
We have sent another great issue out to our readers. Our August issue of Fluid Power World is full of great content.
Click here for the digital edition. Click here to subscribe.
Well, it has been fun writing this blog over the past several years. Thank you so much for reading. Unless I make a comeback in fluid power, and at this point that is unlikely, this will be my last post. Thank you for reading and I wish you all the best!
Be i N valuable is what author Jill Konrath advises in her book Snap Selling . Since modern buyers are overwhelmed on the job, a salesperson needs to be a unique resource to their clients. Wow, I love that one. Knowing all about your customers and being an expert on their core business is essential for success today. It takes time and study to be an expert on any subject and one of the keys to making that impression is that it must be genuine. You cannot fool your customers for very long, if at all, so don't even try to. Today, Fluid Power World is an expert source of fluid power information to the marketplace. We have relevant content delivered to an audience of engineering decision makers. Our websites and e-newsletters take the message even further. I would like to work with your company for success in sales, increased market share, and strategic brand awareness in 2015. Whether I am an expert or not, I can offer you expert...
Well, this is my last week of my fluid power career. I have thanked and recognized many people in my previous posts but I want to thank and acknowledge Scott McCafferty, Managing Director of WTWH Media and friend for hiring me 7 years ago and allowing me to continue my career in fluid power. Thank you Scott for your support and confidence in me! It has been a pleasure working with you and I wish you continued success! I also thank co-founder, Mike Emich for helping me with my career. Mike has been a good friend and a steady good influence on many sales people. Thank you Mike! I also recognize Paul Heney with whom I have worked for many years on both H&P and Fluid Power World. Paul has always been a very enthusiastic, creative, and energetic Editorial Director with many great ideas to help our audience and our advertisers. Paul has also been a great friend for all of those years. Thank you Paul! I have also made many great f...