Robots for Everyone

I am no technological expert about robots, but I have listened to several presentations about the subject of robotics, artificial intelligence, and all of the technologies in between.  Our company, WTWH Media has become very involved in this technology with the acquisition of our website The Robot Report.


I know that robotics is a market for fluid power components but, not being a technology expert, I am not clear of the volume of components sold into this market.  So we may have some synergy here with this new venture and I will look forward to any opportunities to utilize this new property for our fluid power customers.

This new business sector also has an event titled Robotics Summit & Showcase and the first event will be held in May 2018.  Here is a link to the event website.



I would like to hear any feedback on fluid power in robotics.  What I have heard is that robotics are being used in manufacturing, material handling, and even in consumer applications.  As companies seek competitive advantages in the manufacturing and logistics fields, robotics continue to grow in usage.

I know that historically both hydraulics and pneumatics have been used in robotics.  Also, some fluid power distributors have become involved in the distribution of robotic products.  I see the whole integration of robotics continuing to grow

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World