Optimize Your Social Media

I have many discussions with clients about the use of Social Media to promote their company and products to the markets served by fluid power technology.  My advice almost always encourages the use of Social Media by manufacturers and distributors of fluid power components.



Twitter seems to be the most effective platform to send out and receive product information and it is very easy to use.  LinkedIn, while some people refer to it as a job seekers platform, I think actually functions just as well as Twitter for sending out and receiving product information.

We are just getting started with Instagram with a Fluid Power World account so I am not sure how effective that will be but I think it will help our portfolio.


What I would like to propose to all fluid power companies is for you to consider having us at Fluid Power World and WTWH Media manage your social media accounts.  We offer packages of Social Media Management starting at $500 per month but that includes a lot of posting.

We will work with your company to set goals for reaching a number of followers or a number of posts per week to gain increased attention for your products across the important channels.  If you would like to discuss further, just send me an e-mail and I would be happy to explore the Social Media options with you mference@wtwhmedia.com

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World