What are you hearing ....

In my travels to many fluid power companies throughout the year, I often am asked about the current state of the fluid power industry.  It is a very reasonable question because not only do I hear the macro economic information that many industry professionals hear, but I hear directly from fluid power companies about how their year is going.

My first answer is almost always ... well this is what I heard at the NFPA Industry and Economic Outlook Conference ...


This has been one of my favorite events for many years and for several reasons.  For the details, I am going to refer you to the NFPA website where more information is available.  But there are more reasons and I would like to mention a few.

There are great networking opportunities.  When you have been in the fluid power industry as long as I have, you meet and renew many friends and acquaintances at the IEOC.  That part is really cool!  Secondly, the event is always very well organized and all of the NFPA staff is most hospitable at every event.  I thank them for all of their work at this event and all year long!

I hope to see you there!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World