Call it what it is

For many years, I have been asking clients if they would like to advertise?  Well, that is a real generality isn't it?  I just realized that I should have been asking are you interested in increasing brand awareness or generating sales leads to grow your business?


Our 2019 Media Guide for Fluid Power World is really full of ideas for both increasing brand awareness and generating sales leads.  And, I believe that every fluid power component manufacturer or distributor is interested in doing both.

So in 2019, let's just call it what it is ... brand awareness and lead generation.  If you have seen my official PowerPoint presentation, you know that I have been offering both of those opportunities on the very first page for the past several years.


Folks, I have the programs available to increase your company's and products' brand awareness while generating sales leads at your budget guidelines.  All I need is the chance to show you how.  If we have not yet had the discussion on how we can help, I ask you to give me the opportunity to share some great ideas with you.

Let's take advantage of the opportunity to grow your sales.  Please contact me at mference@wtwhmedia.com


Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out