100,000 sure is nice

This blog just reached the 100,000 views mark.  That is a nice metric and I hope that it means that readers have found some value to the content of this blog.

I know that the majority of the content involves Fluid Power World as that is my area of expertise.  My intention has been to keep readers up-to-date with the opportunities offered by Fluid Power World magazine and digital network.

For manufacturers and distributors of fluid power components and related products, I have tried to be informative about upcoming marketing opportunities that we offer.  For users of fluid power technology, my intention has been to inform them about the many content options available to help them on the job.

If you have any comments about the content found on this blog, I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World