Let's Start With the Basics ... and then on to the future

It is that time of year that fluid power companies are putting together their marketing plans for 2020.  During this time every year, I have many meetings and discussions with our Fluid Power World advertisers to devise the very best marketing program possible for their budgets.

After many years of advising clients, my approach to marketing plans for my clients has evolved.  Many advertisers are now utilizing SEO, Social Media, AI, sales lead management, and more in their plans and in their marketing tech stack.

Most, if not all, of my discussions with clients involve all of the above.  However, most, if not all, of those discussions start with the basics.  And from my perspective, the basics involve increasing brand awareness while generating sales leads.  That includes print, web, and e-mail based advertising and Fluid Power World is very strong in all three categories.


With all of the marketing tools now available, there is still no substitute for making your brand and product information available to customers and prospective customers.  That is why I start most of my meetings with the above slide.  Generating sales leads is still very important to my clients but I feel that qualified leads are most important.  That is how I develop and propose media plans to clients.

I would like to put together a program that works for your company in 2020.  Please contact me for consultation at mference@wtwhmedia.com

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out