#ZoomInonSuccess2020

I like using hashtags even though I am not sure how effective my usage of them has been?  ZoomInonSuccess2020 makes sense for one reason, I like using our Zoom Meeting tool to connect with customers and prospects.


It is a very useful way to stay in touch, present my story about Fluid Power World, and even see each other in the little screen.  I am getting much better at conducting Zoom Meetings and really getting used to the technology.

If you are one of my current customers or prospective customers, let's schedule a Zoom Meeting to review your past advertising program and take a look at the opportunities for 2020.  I promise to be brief and only focus on the areas of interest to you.

My presentation will be sent to you afterward for your review and for questions.  I really hope that we can have a Zoom Meeting soon because I have so much to tell you about 2020.  It is an IFPE year after all and we have a great pre-event promo package put together for you.

Let's ZoomInonSuccess2020

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out