Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Being in the workforce for as long as I have, Labor Day has always been a special holiday to me.  It is a day where we step back and take a look at all of our efforts the during the previous year to make a living.

Work is an honorable activity and I am blessed to have been engaged in making a living in the media industry for fluid power.  I have often considered myself as much a part of the fluid power industry as I have been part of the media business. 

Even through our current troubled times, this remains a robust business and I thank all of my customers who have made my job possible.  I wish my customers a special Good Labor Day!

To all who labor, no matter what profession you are in, Happy Labor Day!  Relax and enjoy because you have earned this day off!



Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out