Closing Out

 Well, this is my last week of my fluid power career.  I have thanked and recognized many people in my previous posts but I want to thank and acknowledge Scott McCafferty, Managing Director of WTWH Media and friend for hiring me 7 years ago and allowing me to continue my career in fluid power.  Thank you Scott for your support and confidence in me!  It has been a pleasure working with you and I wish you continued success!  I also thank co-founder, Mike Emich for helping me with my career.  Mike has been a good friend and a steady good influence on many sales people.  Thank you Mike!

I also recognize Paul Heney with whom I have worked for many years on both H&P and Fluid Power World.  Paul has always been a very enthusiastic, creative, and energetic Editorial Director with many great ideas to help our audience and our advertisers.  Paul has also been a great friend for all of those years.  Thank you Paul!

I have also made many great friends at WTWH Media over the past several years and I will always cherish their friendship and I thank them for their support!  I would love to mention more people by name but I will just say thank you to all of my friends at WTWH for making my past 7 years enjoyable.  

It takes a community to make a business professional and I have been blessed to have the support of many communities during my career.  Again, I thank everyone for their help and support.  And again, maybe our paths will cross again but until then, all the best.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World