It's Time to Move On

 Well, I have been thinking about writing this post for a long time.  The "It Takes a Community" posts have been leading up to this.  After 43 years in fluid power, I have decided to call it a career so I will be retiring from Fluid Power World at the end of April.  

I have enjoyed this fulfilling career every step of the way.  I have met many fantastic people and forged many great relationships.  I have thoroughly enjoyed working with my co-workers over the years.  The management has been great to me the whole way.  Customers have become my friends.  I will miss all of these people.  Thank you to all who have made this a rewarding career!

I will have plenty of things to do going forward including family, church, golf, Math tutoring, skiing, chores, reading, and much more to keep me busy.  I will miss the customers, conferences, and trade shows though.  I will not miss the daily grind, the deadlines, rushing to catch planes, rental cars, and hoping that I made the hotel reservation.  I especially won't miss those long drives.

This blog has been fun even though I have run out of words many times.  I thank everyone who has read this blog as it has been a great way to communicate.

With that being said, it is time to turn the page and try a new life.  I hope that our paths will cross again but until then, I wish you all the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out