Saying It Right Matters

If you have read my blog posts before, you know that I am a strong believer in reading and learning to help your business skills.  I have a great new resource that I am using and it is the public library.

The latest book that I found on the library list is titled Say It Right the First Time by Loretta Malandro and, while I am in the early chapters, I can tell you that this author has some great advice.  She talks about management communication and office and work environment.

A great work environment does involve good communication.  Inspiring positive action goes a long way toward driving an organization to success.  It also encourages employees to use discretionary effort in their careers, great for the company.

I encourage everyone, owners, managers, and employees to check out this book.  If really offers some very sound advice on building and operating a very successful business.  Whether you are a manufacturer or a distributor or a service company,  your employees are valuable assets and this book sheds light on that key understanding.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World