BINGO

When I was younger, I swore that I would never play Bingo like senior citizens did.  It just seemed like a very passive activity with little or no value to it.

I must admit, my mind has changed and I actually like playing Bingo now.  It must be a sign of age...

We played in interesting type of Bingo at the 2017 Fluid Power Technology Conference held last week at the Milwaukee School of Engineering.  We issued a sheet of paper to every attendee with a matrix of logos of all of our sponsors for the event.  They were asked to visit every booth and ask for a sticker with a corresponding logo from the sponsor.


Every booth exhibitor was given stickers to hand out to anyone who visited their booth.  When the attendee's sheet was completely covered with stickers that matched every logo, that sheet was entered into a drawing for an iPad.  

At the very end of the event, I had the honor of announcing our winner.  The winner didn't even have to shout BINGO!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World