We Inform and Educate Our Audience

I have been a business-to-business media professional for a very long time.  There have been many changes to this business over the past four decades.  What started as a print media, with many focused magazines circulated and read by millions of interested readers with the capability of buying the products advertised, has evolved into an integrated media world of print, digital, e-mail, retargeted, focused, e-blasted, white papers, webinars, and much more world.

Those things are all good and I recommend them to my clients.  If you were to ask me today, what is the best value in the business-to-business advertising world, I would answer print magazines still.  Why?  Because our content informs and educates our audience and keeps them coming back for more.


Our digital media network is really great and all of the channels work very well to promote our advertisers' company and products.  If your company was starting an ad program today, I would recommend starting with print.

We have five great issues remaining this year for Fluid Power World including June, July, August, October, and December.  Consider advertising in all of them to grow your company's sales.  Please contact me for details.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out