Who was the second man on the moon?

Well, I happen to remember that day in July 1969 when two American astronauts landed their Apollo lunar landing module on the moon.  The first guy was Neil Armstrong.  I remember him saying "One small step for man ... and one giant leap for mankind" like it was yesterday.  This was perhaps the greatest engineering feat up until that time.

The second person to set foot on the moon was astronaut Buzz Aldrin.  So, when I was browsing through the audiobooks available from the Cuyahoga County Public Library on my cell phone, I spotted the name Buzz Aldrin and realized that this book might just be worth listening to, and it was.


I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this book by Buzz Aldrin titled No Dream is Too High:  Lessons from a Man Who Walked on the Moon.  The author relates his life's experiences including his moon walk, to offer useful advice on all aspects of life.  Buzz is still working to share his knowledge and experience with his audience on many subjects.

I recommend this book to anyone, especially a boomer like me.



Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World