My Favorite Business Book

Even though this book was published in 2001, it is still as current today as it was then.  The title is Good to Great by Jim Collins.


I rarely read a book a second time but once I started rereading this book this month, I could not stop.  I just love all of the advice that the author presents including First Who, and The Hedgehog ... and much more.

The book has been helpful to me in managing my own career and in the management of my portion of our company.  Furthermore, it has been most helpful in understanding my clients and where they are in their quest for greatness!.

If you have not had the chance to read this "Great" book, then I highly recommend it!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World