Connecting the Dots

I recently asked one of my clients about their reason for advertising.  The answer was "because it connects the dots."  That makes a lot of sense.



For many years, I have been advocating for the value of increasing brand awareness.  When  you raise the awareness of your company and products, you increase the chances of selling more products.  If you have seen my Fluid Power World and Design World presentation, you know that I encourage building brand awareness while generating sales leads.

The building of brand awareness is connecting the dots.  When an design engineer or maintenance professional is looking for a solution to their design or maintenance of a machine, connecting the dots to the right product and right solution is key to their success.

I have promoted print advertising as a great way to build brand awareness and web banner advertising does the same.  e-newsletter and e-blasts supporting white papers or other content are good lead generating vehicles and that is why I encourage all of my clients to use all the advertising platforms available, print, digital, and in-person.

I would like to consult with you regarding the building of your company's brand awareness.  We have the products to do that so ... let's connect the dots

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World