So much to talk about ...

If you have known me,  you know that I have no trouble talking about Fluid Power World magazine and digital media network!

I have so much to talk about and so little time before the end of this year.  Now is the time when companies are deciding on their marketing programs for 2020.  With next year being an IFPE year (every three years) we have an extra consideration in planning for success in 2020.

My clients are located all around the U.S. and Canada and even in Europe and Asia and getting there can be difficult to impossible.  For that reason, can we set up a Zoom Meeting to review our many media opportunities for 2020?  It is really simple, I will invite you to a meeting and all you do is click on the link at the appropriate time and Zoom we are connected.



I usually like to use the video option so that it really feels like the next best thing to being there, and I invite you to do so also!

So, what are we waiting for, there is so much to talk about ...  Let's #ZoomInonSuccess2020

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out