IFPE 2020

Well, the big event is next week, IFPE 2020 co-located with ConExpo/ConAgg.  I know that some other big trade shows have been cancelled or postponed because of the uncertainty surrounding the spread of the COVID 19 virus.  But it looks like the Las Vegas events will go on as planned next week.

I also know that some companies have pulled out of the IFPE event because of the threat posed by the virus but I have not heard of a complete list.  Right now it looks like Fluid Power World will be represented at our booth and at the event.

We will be posting information about the event on our websites and it is my understanding that our editors will be circulating around the show also.  With that being the case, if you are in attendance, please stop by at our booth S-80752.  I will not personally be there because I have chosen to be extra cautious.  Feel free to contact me though with any questions about advertising.

If you do choose to attend, be safe and enjoy the shows!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out