Another Great Issue Coming Up!

Well, it was very exciting to publish the first-ever issue of Fluid Power World.  I know that I don't even have to say it but I really love this new magazine!  We have another great issue coming up in October.  If you sell fluid power components and related products, please consider advertising.


If you are an engineer, technician, or supply chain professional involved with fluid power technology, this magazine is for you.  I invite you to go to our Fluid Power World website to sign up for a free subscription.

That website, by the way, is growing every day with fluid power content that you will find both useful and interesting.  One of the things I heard this week at the NFPA Industry & Economic Outlook Conference is that fluid power is here to stay!

But, I already knew that and that is why I am so thrilled to be associated with Fluid Power World and WTWH Media LLC.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World