Just so busy

I don't mean to ignore my blog.  I really like blogging about fluid power marketing and all that we have to offer our clients and the industry from Fluid Power World magazine and digital network.  It is just a matter of being so busy this time of year contacting so many clients about next year.

2017 should be a great year for fluid power as it is an IFPE year meaning that the IFPE Show held in conjunction with the ConExpo/ConAg will be taking place in March 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.  I am working with my clients to promo and prepare for that big event.

Our February Issue of Fluid Power World will be our IFPE Preview Issue and if I have not spoken to you about it already, I would like to before too long.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving which always indicates that we are nearing the end of the year for making plans for next year.

We kickoff our 2017 with our Annual Leadership in Engineering Issue published in conjunction with Design World.  Our closing date for that is right around Christmas so I am working with companies to get their ads into this important opening issue to start the year with an ad plus their profile page.

If you would like to have me work with your company on an advertising campaign for 2017, simply contact me at mference@wtwhmedia.com for details.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World