Making the best marketing and advertising choices for 2015

I would like to work with you to make the very best marketing and advertising choices for your fluid power components and related products for 2015.  I represent Fluid Power World, Design World, and our digital network.

Our resources bring you the power of great content provided by a veteran editorial team, great audiences, and fantastic opportunities to market your products in multiple platforms.  With the many great opportunities offered by WTWH Media and my experience with fluid power technology and the supply chain, I can offer you my advice on how to grow sales.


Just give me a call at 408-769-1188 or send me an e-mail at mference@wtwhmedia.com.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World