I hope that you will like me in 2015

Social Media has really increased its presence in business-to-business advertising this year.  Most fluid power companies are active with Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.

These are great channels to stay in touch with customers and colleagues, gather new information about products and services in the marketplace, and make new connections.  One key factor about all three is consistency.  In order to grow your network, you need to work at it on a regular basis.



I have been using social media this year to share information and news about fluid power technology, the industry, and marketing in today's environment.  It would be great if you would "like" my page.

If you are a LinkedIn user, I would like to connect with you there too.  This, too, is a great place to stay in touch and meet new contacts in the fluid power industry.  If you would like to connect, please send me a request.

2015 should be a great year for social media and business-to-business marketing.  Let's stay in touch!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World