The Magic Story ... Applied

You may have seen a post from me about The Magic Story.  It is a fairly old but very helpful self- improvement story.


If you have not had a chance to read it, I strongly recommend it to everyone.  Essentially it is about being positive all the time.  

For me personally, the fourth quarter of every year is the time to renew ad programs for the coming year.  It is easy to get disappointed every time I get a rejection.  However, that is a part of the sales process. 

By staying positive, I can overcome any tendency to get down emotionally.  Getting down can be contagious to both my customers and co-workers and I certainly don't need that.  So, a health dose of The Magic Story really works wonders for me at this time of year.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World