Did I say it was hard to believe?

Well if I didn't, let me say it now, ConExpo/ConAgg/IFPE happens once every three years and I can see why.  There is so much going on there, it is hard to believe that it gets set up in three years (not really.)  But it is an amazing display of machinery.


I have been to a lot of trade shows and there is none quite like this.  There is so much machinery on display, a visitor can hardly take it all in.  It is a fantastic event and a huge boost for the construction equipment industry.

Of course, the construction industry depends on growth in construction.  But, this show alone should provide a lift to the industry simply because visitors can see just how advanced the newest equipment has become.  Great job by AEM in producing this excellent show!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World

Closing Out