Starting the second half

I have been away from my blog for several days ... it has been a very exciting time of the year, especially in Cleveland, Ohio.  One of our sports teams, the Cleveland Cavaliers are the NBA Champions, our first championship in a major sport in 52 years!

Also, I hope that everyone enjoyed a safe and fun Independence day weekend.  Same for my friends in Canada last Friday on Canada Day!

Now, its time to get down to business for the second half of 2016.  I am still hopeful for a recovery for the fluid power industry this year and continuing into the next two years.  That is what I learned should be true from the recent NFPA economic update webcast.

To kickoff the second half, I present you with the 2016 Fluid Power Handbook.


This graphically pleasant edition is one of our best issues to date for Fluid Power World.  I invite you to click and enjoy.  You will find updates on fluid power components of all types put into terms that make our audience members' job easier.  If you like what you find in this issue, please consider subscribing by going to our Fluid Power World website.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for reading

We've Done It Again!!!

Another Fluid Power Resource from Fluid Power World